All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor and business leader David Mezzapelle, author of 2013's best-selling Contagious Optimism, is on a mission to get people to power their lives with the positive. He has worked with top influencers, business people, and others and observed that each one of these folks had a few things in common -- they overcame obstacles, looked forward instead of backwards, made mistakes and learned from them, and, most of all, they stayed positive matter what. In this silver linings playbook, readers can learn the secrets to living a life filled with joy, abundance, forward momentum, and contagious optimism. Learning these ten habits can jumpstart your life in the same day! The excellent advice, inspiring stories, suggested actions, and insights from David Mezzapelle and his contributors will help readers become unstoppable optimists.
- Author BiographyDavid Mezzapelle has been motivating others to be positive since his childhood, making others feel good about themselves, the world around them, and what lies ahead. A major proponent of optimism, he has served a variety of roles to mentor others and assist people of all demographics in appreciating their current life as well as in building a foundation for the future. David has been a guest on various radio and television programs and a frequent contributor to The Wall Street Journal and various other publications around the globe. He lives in Jupiter, FL. Will Glennon is an editor of the bestselling Random Acts of Kindness series and author of 200 Ways to Raise a Boy's Emotional Intelligence, and 200 Ways to Raise a Girl's Self-Esteem. He is a regular columnist for Daughters newsletter and sits on the Board of Advisors for Dads & Daughters, a national parenting organization. The father of two children, a son and a daughter, Glennon lives in Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)David Mezzapelle
- PublisherViva Editions
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViva Editions
- Weight414 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byWill Glennon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.