All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionNearly all couples experience seasons of relational stress. But as clinical psychologist David Hawkins shows, these times are predictable and manageable. In fact, they can even lead to positive changes and renewed growth. This easy-to-read handbook highlights important warning signals, helping readers avoid many serious consequences of relational trouble. Couples will discover how to call a truce, create stability, and reestablish trust. They'll also learn to... explore the causes of conflict, including longstanding patterns and recent trauma humbly and honestly commit to the process of change eliminate barriers to growth, such as denial, shortcuts, and simplistic solutions identify and build on good things in the relationship develop new skills for communication and conflict resolution Packed with biblical wisdom and practical information from the counseling office, 10 Lifesavers for Every Couple affirms the value of marriage and empowers couples to grow through their times of crisis.
- Author BiographyWith more than 35 years of counseling experience, David Hawkins, PhD, has a special interest in helping individuals and couples strengthen their relationships. Dr. Hawkins' books, including When Pleasing Others Is Hurting You and Dealing with the CrazyMakers in Your Life, have more than 350,000 copies in print.
- Author(s)David Hawkins
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.