All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 10-Minute Plays for Kids,young thespians will find terrific plays by some of our most prominent playwrights such as Sharyn Rothstein, Alex Broun, Jenny Lyn Bader, Claudia I. Haas, and Mark Harvey Levine, and by others less well kwn but equally terrific such as Sharai Bohann, Suzanne Bailie, and Shirley King. The characters and situations portrayed are perfect for the kid actor. Some of the plays explore relatable tales of friendship and family, while others allow the actors to take on the personas of nhuman characters, such as fish and chess pieces! 10-Minute Plays for Kids is ideal for theater students, youth groups, and acting classes.
- Author BiographyLAWRENCE HARBISON (Brooklyn, NY) was in charge of new play acquisition for Samuel French, Inc. for over 30 years. He edits annual anthologies of best plays by new playwrights and women playwrights, best ten-minute plays, and monologues for men and for women. His column, On the Aisle with Larry, is a regular feature at www.smithandkraus.com. Harbison was a member of the Drama Desk Nominating Committee for the 2010-2011 and 2011-2012 seasons and is a member of the Outer Critics Circle as well as the Drama Desk. He works with individual playwrights to help them develop their plays (see his website: www.playfixer.com). He is the editor of Best Contemporary Monologues for Women and Best Contemporary Monologues for Men, both from Applause.
- Author(s)Lawrence Harbison
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApplause Theatre Book Publishers
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.