All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- Description10 MORE FULLY SOLVED MODEL TESTS! This book contains 10 full-length model practice tests that simulate the real-life SAT Math Level 2 test and reflect the latest question types. The tests come with answers and solutions along with two additional chapters: one on the description of the real test and the other on the most effective graphing calculator techniques to make a student's life easier on the real test. The tests in this book are DIFFERENT from the legendary 15 Realistic Tests.
- Author BiographyRusen Meylani is a researcher, educator and academician who has taught at several distinguished K-12, undergraduates and graduate institutions in Europe. He has received many awards in mathmatics and physics. He holds a Master of Electrical and Electronics Engineering degree and is well published in his field. When he was a graduate student, he invented three methods that are currently being used with sophisticated printing devices, the last generation white goods, and, the state-of-the-art quality control systems. He has dedicated his life to creating easy-to-teach and easy-to-learn methods in mathematics.
- Author(s)Rusen Meylani
- Date of Publication07/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.