All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionDo you enjoy playing cards with family and friends? This book provides some new card games for you to enjoy. Although these games include invations, they're based on games you already play. These new games combine related elements of existing games to increase the fun. They're slightly easier and less complicated than the traditional games. And they don't involve chips, cash, or betting - just friendly competition. Each chapter includes rules, rationale, typical hands, and an example of the game. * The game of DIAMONDS resembles Hearts, except you try to take tricks, t avoid them. * Thus, in DIAMONDS players win points instead of incurring penalties. * DUMMIES FOR BRIDGE gives each player a dummy, so player has to sit out the game. * STUD-DRAW POKER puts 2 cards face up on the table, then lets you draw new hole cards 3 times. * RUMMYTAIRE combines two games where the goal is to play all one's cards first. * TWENTY-TWO is similar to the casi game of 21, but each player gets to be dealer. * Other games, like WHIDGE and KRUMMY, offer gradual introductions to Bridge and Rummy. Ten New Card Games may even stimulate you to invent some games yourself.
- Author BiographySam Long has been playing, analyzing, and experimenting with card games for more than ten years. He created a revised card deck for the game of Authors that offers greater challenge and a wider range of writers. Ten New Card Games is the result of his long experience and latest experimentation.
- Author(s)MR Sam Long
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.