CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
10 Pillars of Library and Information Science: Pillar 10: Research Methodology (Objective Questions for Ugc-Net, Slet, M.Phil./PH.D. Entrance, Kvs, Nvs and Other Competitive Examinations) by Narendra Dodiya (Hardback, 2015)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionLibrary Science, conventionally described as an art and consisting of implementation of scientific techniques for the management of library, while information Science is the discipline that investigates the properties and behaviour of information, the forces governing the flow of information and the means of processing information for optimum accessibility and usability. Information Science is concerned with that body of kwledge relating to the origination, collection, organization, storage, retrieval, interpretation, transmission, transformation, and utilization of information. As per the need of society and with the advancement of techlogy, library science has expanded itself and an integrated version which consists of Information Science, Information Techlogy, Management Science, Computer Science and Research Methodology is the result of this expansion/integration. The gap between library and automation/digitalization is bridged by the implementation of aforesaid which has become necessary for the delivery of kwledge. These books are designed in accordance with the needs of kwledge seekers of library and information science, especially those preparing for competitive examinations. These books, presented in the 10 pillars form cover all areas of library and information science, while keeping in view, the syllabi of various competitive examinations. The contents of these books (10 Pillars) cover the entire gamut of subjects of library and information science. These books contain solved question papers of almost all national and state level examinations held around the country in preceding years. This book is written and designed to help library and information science students to prepare for competitive examinations. Each Pillar is focused on one unit and consists of numerous questions as per the pattern of competitive exams, the incorporated answers key has been verified by various experts of library science. PILLAR-10 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY In this pillar MCQs based on research concepts, its types, research design and scientific methods of research are given exhaustively. Hypothesis, data collection techniques, sampling and its methods based MCQs are also given. Methods of research like historical, descriptive, case study, survey, comparative, experimental and statistical focused MCQs are also incorporated in this Pillar. Bibliometrics and its laws related MCQs are also discussed in this pillar.
- Author(s)Narendra Dodiya
- PublisherEss Ess Publication
- Date of Publication10/08/2015
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series Title10 Pillars of Library and Information Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEss Ess Publication
- Weight367 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.