10 Powerful Tips for Training Unstoppable Children: Teaching Children Values and Morals, Teaching Children to Pray, Teaching Children Respect, How to Be a Parent, How to Be a Father, How to Be a Mother, How to Be a Single Parent, Help Raising Children, T by Patti Gibble (Paperback / softback, 2011)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- Description10 Powerful Tips for Training Unstoppable Children is a must have book for parents, teachers, grandparents and anybody who is involved in training children. Unstoppable children are children who will t be stopped by the enemy, but by the power of God will push through and obtain the victorious life. Use these ten powerful tips to help give children the opportunity to live the life God has planned for them. Powerful tips like love, hor, and salvation are so essential for kids to succeed in this world. Buy this book today - for yourself, your children and other people that you love. You will t regret it!
- Author BiographyPatti Gibble has a Master of Education degree and Bachelor of Arts in Education. She is a trained ministry worker who has directed Children's worship and Kids' church programs at a mega church. Patti grew up in Orlando, Florida where she worked at Disney World. She now writes books and spends time with the Holy Spirit in Tucson, Arizona.
- Author(s)Patti Gibble
- PublisherGibble Publishing
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGibble Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.