All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.70
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.40
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionDaily the world is rocked by scandals about the side effects of drugs, the dangers of unprofessional doctors, and the risks of overcrowded and dysfunctional hospitals. Despite the life-saving techlogies, the wonder drugs and miracle cures, much is wrong with modern medicine. There is little doubt that a dose of healthy scepticism is just what the doctor ordered. With clarity, simplicity and compelling examples, Ten Questions You Must Ask Your Doctor will empower you and your loved ones to ask the right questions, to find the best care and to avoid treatments that may t be best for you. Full of helpful tips about how to become a better informed patient, this is a book that belongs on every family bookshelf. Asking questions is good for your health.
- Author BiographyAward-winning journalist, author and documentary-maker RAY MOYNIHAN is an internationally recognised health writer and the author of the internationally acclaimed Selling Sickness, which was short-listed for a Walkley award. MELISSA SWEET is one of Australia's most respected health journalists and has authored four previous books, including Big Fat Conspiracy.
- Author(s)Melissa Sweet,Ray Moynihan
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2008
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight328 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.