10 Questions to Diagnose Your Spiritual Health by Donald Whitney (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.27+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionAre you spiritually healthy or just spiritually busy?<br/><br/>This book's 10 probing questions will help you look beyond your spiritual activity to assess the true state of your spiritual health and help you on your journey of spiritual transformation. See how the spiritual disciplines--including prayer, worship, and meditation--can take your spiritual health from fair to excellent.
- Author BiographyDONALD S. WHITNEY is the associate professor of spiritual formation at Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Kansas City, Missouri. He is the best-selling author of Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life, How Can I Be Sure I'm a Christian?, and Simplify Your Spiritual Life (all NavPress). Don holds a doctor of ministry degree from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois and is completing a doctor of theology degree with specialization in Christian spirituality from the University of South Africa. He is founder and president of the Center for Biblical Spirituality. Don lives in Kansas City, with his wife and daughter. Don's website is www.BiblicalSpirituality.org. EXTENDED BIO Don Whitney has been Associate Professor of Spiritual Formation (the first such position in the six Southern Baptist seminaries) at Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Kansas City, Missouri since 1995.	Don grew up in Osceola, Arkansas, where he came to believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. He was active in sports throughout high school and college, and worked in the radio station his dad managed. After graduating from Arkansas State University, Don planned to finish law school and pursue a career in sportscasting. While at the University of Arkansas School of Law, he sensed God's call to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He then enrolled at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas, graduating with a Master of Divinity degree in 1979. In 1987 he completed a Doctor of Ministry degree at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois. Don is currently completing a Doctor of Theology degree in Christian Spirituality at the University of South Africa.	Before coming to Midwestern, Don was pastor of Glenfield Baptist Church in Glen Ellyn, Illinois (a Chicago suburb) for almost fifteen years. 	He is the author of Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life (NavPress, 1991), which has a companion discussion guide. He has also written How Can I Be Sure I'm A Christian (NavPress, 1994), Spiritual Disciplines Within the Church (Moody Press, 1996), Ten Questions to Diagnose Your Spiritual Health (NavPress, 2001), and Simplify Your Spiritual Life (NavPress, 2003).	Don's wife, Caffy, ministers from their home in Kansas City as a women's Bible study teacher, an artist, and a freelance illustrator. The Whitneys are parents of a daughter, Laurelen Christiana.	Don's website address is www.SpiritualDisciplines.org.
- Author(s)Donald Whitney
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleTrueColors
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.