All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionConnect with your audience and become a think-on-your-feet presenter with 10 strategies for communicating with authority. 10 Steps to Successful Presentations presents strategies to conquer the phobia of public speaking and deliver dynamic, stress-free presentations. Create captivating content; simplify complex ideas; design impactful visual aids; and contrast the characteristics of effective, dynamic presentations against those of awkward, unsuccessful presentations.
- Author BiographyLynn Lewis is an author and learning and performance consultant who fell onto this path in life by accident. Starting her career in broadcast journalism and newswriting, she taught those subjects at the University of Pittsburgh-Bradford. During this experience, she realized that she was meant to be a facilitator and consultant when she grew up. Since that time, she has been a corporate trainer, training manager, director of project management and held two vice president positionsone where she was responsible for building a corporate university and the other where she was responsible for building a performance solutions consulting practice and project management office (PMO). After these experiences, she found that the work she loved best was working as a consultant, strategizing with clients, managing projects, designing and developing learning solutions, and helping to mentor and develop these skills in others. Lynn is a certified project management professional (PMP), and a certified professional and learning and performance (CPLP). She earned a Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication and a Master's degree in Business Administration from St. Bonaventure University in New York. Lynn is the author of several books: Ten Steps to Successful Meetings and Ten Steps to Successful Presentations. She also co-authored the ASTD Learning System (a series of 10 books used to study for the CPLP credential). She facilitates the following programs for ATD: CPLP Study Prep WorkshopConsulting Skills CertificateProject Management for Learning ProfessionalsEmotional Intelligence for Improved Decision Making She is an independent consultant and works with organizations across many different industriesespecially pharmaceutical/biotech, insurance and financial services.
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/10/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleASTD's 10 Steps Series
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight340 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.