All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPsychiatrist, professor, and award-winning author Eve Wood trusts in your capacity to heal-to clear the way to a natural state of hope, harmony, and well-being. The insights and tools she shares in this book will enable you to identify and resolve your issues. Dr. Christiane Northrup says this book is 'one of the best books I've ever seen on how to achieve emotional balance and happiness. It's practical, real world and very readable. Dr. Wood is my kind of doctor.' Dr. Wood makes healing a simple process that anyone can understand. She walks you through ten steps that encompass examples, stories, exercises, and guidance. You'll take stock of where you are and discover what you can do to transform your life. You'll learn to address your negative thoughts and beliefs, make life choices that fit your nature, and develop strategies to support your innate capacity to heal. Whether you suspect that you're suffering from a kwn condition or you simply want to understand yourself better, this insightful book is a path, a promise, and a prayer for that truly transformative way of healing to begin.
- Author BiographyEve A. Wood, M.D., is Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Arizona Program in Integrative Medicine. She is the author of numerous articles for medical and professional publications and is a frequent speaker at national workshops and conferences She is the host of her own call-in radio show, Healing Your Body, Mind and Spirit, on HayHouseRadio.com, and a feature columnist for Massage Therapy Journal. According to Candace Pert, PhD, Dr. Wood is America's number one practitioner/educator in mental illness and integrative medicine.
- Author(s)Eve A. Wood
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/2007
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight420 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.