All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionIf you were unintentionally sabotaging your sales opportunities, would you want to kw? In this book, sales expert Donald Hatter details 10 sales blunders that sales leaders commonly make-mistakes that interrupt their ability to close deals and acquire clients. Based on Hatter's experiences, observations, and research, he has identified 10 mistakes that cause deals to stall, or t happen at all. 10 Things GREAT Sales Leaders Don't Do explains the why of what t to do, but also arms you with a strategy to generate more business and maximize your effectiveness in complex sales cycles. If you are a sales leader that is part of a sales team, or if you're a leader influencing major sales efforts, you'll find invaluable insights that will teach you and motivate you to build better relationships, deliver value and increase sales.
- Author BiographyDonald Hatter is a sales and marketing professional with more than 20 years of professional experience developing partnerships with global brands such as Wal-Mart, Shell Oil, American Airlines, ExxonMobil, Texas Instruments, Waste Management, Halliburton, Johnson & Johnson, and Visa. He also lends his expertise to innovative startups, mid-sized companies and regional organizations who seek him out for consulting, marketing leadership, training events and conferences. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in economics from the University of Pennsylvania, where he was a member of the varsity football and varsity track & field teams. He also earned a Masters of Business Administration with a concentration in marketing from the University of Pittsburgh's Katz Graduate School of Business.
- Author(s)Donald Hatter Jr
- PublisherBnl Books
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBnl Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.