All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.70
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.40
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.08Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionStruggling to get on with your step teenager? Whatever you try is met with silence? Step-parenting, presents itself with a whole new set of encounters, and t always through choice. Perhaps you've met the partner of your dreams and suddenly you find yourself having to handle more than one relationship; with those of your newly found step children. What Angela shares with you as a parent, step parent and also as a teenage coach, is that you are t alone and many of the people involved feel that it is an emotional roller coaster. This simple and short easy to read book gives you ten ideas to improve your relationship with your step children. Angela is an authority on change and shares with you more than theory with techniques that are tried and tested for success on real teenagers.
- Author BiographyAngela Whitlock is known as The Accidental Parent through her work as a successful Parent / Teenage Coach as well as a regular guest expert on the BBC. She is a professional speaker and speaks worldwide on the effects of change on relationships. This short, simple and effective series of books will share with you her experience and knowledge that you can use simply and effectively at home.
- Author(s)Angela Whitlock
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.