All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, which examines the special contributions of a number of women mystery writers, sheds light on this significant example of common interests in recreational reading among women and men and the reasons behind the early and continuing uncharacteristic near-equality of both sexes in this field of endeavor.
- Author BiographyEarl F. Bargainnier ( 1987) was Fuller E. Callaway Professor of English Language and Literature at Wesleyan College. A former president of the Popular Culture Association, he was the author of more than sixty articles and The Gentle Art of Murder: The Detective Fiction of Agatha Christie. He also edited Twelve Englishmen of Mystery and co-edited Cops and Constables.
- Author(s)Earl F Bargainnier
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1981
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBowling Green
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBowling Green University Popular Press,US
- Content Noteportraits
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.