All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSudoku fans always keep an eagle eye out for fresh formats featuring their favourite puzzles. Here's one sure to draw them in: 210 Sudoku that add a little spice to the mix by changing the standard 9 x 9 puzzles to 10x10. That means solvers get 100 squares instead of just 81! And the numbers go from zero to nine, rather than one to nine. Plus, the smaller sections within each grid are longer 3x3: half the puzzles feature rectangular 5x 2 boxes and the rest come in various random shapes, with heavy lines marking out the separate areas. It may seem daunting at first-but its fun!
- Author BiographyFrank Longo has had more than 3,000 crossword puzzles published since 1993, and in the past few years has turned his attention to the Sudoku craze. He has published over 100 Sudoku books, including Oy Vey! Sudoku; Absolutely Nasty Sudoku Levels 1, 2, 3, and 4 (9781402743962, 9781402743979, 9781402743986, 9781402743993); The Sudoku Code (co-authored with Francis Heaney); and Puzzlewright Guide to Solving Sudoku (9781402799457, co-authored with Peter Gordon).
- Author(s)Frank Longo
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.