All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreate beautiful beaded jewellery that you'll love to wear or give as extra-special gifts. Experiment with different shapes, colours and materials, from tiny seed beads and delicas to stunning feature beads made from crystal, shell or agate. This easy-to-use book explains all the tools, materials and techniques you will need, and features 100 stunning designs for necklaces, bracelets and earrings.
- Author BiographyLike so many beaders Stephanie Burnham's creative life started in another textile discipline. She took an Adult Education course entitled Art & Design in Embroidery and stayed on to take her City and Guilds in Embroidery. Stephanie was invited to teach at The Country Cross Stitcher and they are now in the 9th year of workshops for The Woburn School of Needlework. Here she teaches classes in both embroidery and beadwork from beginners to innovative and challenging techniques. Stephanie started beading quite unexpectedly whilst attending an Embroiderers Guild meeting in Letchworth and was hooked after about half an hour. Stephanie was thrilled to be chosen to teach as the Great British Bead Show held in Coventry.
- Author(s)Stephanie Burnham
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note144 colour illustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.