All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis title deals with exceptional contemporary houses from Chile to Croatia to China. Designing private homes offers architects more freedom than corporate projects to express their ideas and try out new concepts. Conceiving living spaces is t without its own set of challenges, for which architects are forever looking for invative solutions-rethinking the way we inhabit our home and live our daily lives is all part of the job when designing a house. Nowadays environmental concerns have become crucial in building sustainable structures, changing the playing field quite profoundly. This two-volume publication rounds up 100 of the world's most interesting and pioneering homes from the past decade, featuring a host of talents both new and established, including John Pawson, Richard Meier, Shigeru Ban, Tadao Ando, and Zaha Hadid.
- Author BiographyPhilip Jodidio studied art history and economics at Harvard, and edited Connaissance des Arts for over 20 years. His books include TASCHEN's Architecture Now! series, and monographs on Tadao Ando, Norman Foster, Richard Meier, Jean Nouvel, and Zaha Hadid. He is internationally renowned as one of the most popular writers on the subject of architecture.
- Author(s)Philip Jodidio
- PublisherTaschen GmbH
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTaschen GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight5239 g
- Width240 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine76 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.