All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.38Trending at AU $21.32
- AU $41.05Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.19
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.58
- AU $13.65Trending at AU $14.15
- AU $27.94Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionSweet and creamy desserts are one of life's little pleasures and here are 100 glamorous, decadent, utterly delicious recipes to tempt you. The recipes are packed with tips, shortcuts and good advice and are guaranteed to impress your guests. There is a sweet treat for every occasion in this stunning collection of inventive, uncomplicated desserts that are perfect for sharing with family and friends.
- Author BiographyA former BBC TV cooking show host, author of 15 cookbooks and recipe writer, Trish Deseine insists that she isn't a professional chef but a home cook. Trish Deseine was born and raised in Northern Ireland. After graduating from Edinburgh University she moved to Paris in the 1980s and lived in and around the city until moving to an ex-bakery in South of France in July 2014. Since the publication of her first book, Little Plates for Friends, her unabashed love of eating and cooking, with her penchant for chocolate, has made her one of France and Ireland's best-loved food writers. Her books have won many awards, sold over a million copies and been translated into 10 languages. In 2013 her book The Paris Gourmet won her the fourth World Gourmand Award of her career.
- Author(s)Trish Deseine
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication25/05/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.