All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.70
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.40
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.08Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionIndulge in life's greatest pleasures with over 100 recipes for desserts, cakes and sweet treats in Trish Deseine's book 100 Desserts to Die For.Who can resist the temptation of Blackberry and apple shortcake, Intense Guinness chocolate cake, Coffee, chocolate and hazelnut dacquoise or Raspberry roulade? In Trish Deseine's glamorous, decadent and utterly delicious recipes in 100 Desserts to Die For we promise you that even those with the strongest willpower won't be able to say . Split into chapters of Classics (think Milk chocolate and salted butter caramel mousse), Chocolate (Chocolate, peanut butter and oreo biscuit tart), Soft (Croissant pudding with caramel and bourbon), Fruit (Eton mess with rose, strawberry and roasted rhubarb), and Ice (Banana, mango and date tarte tatin with creme fraiche ice cream), 100 Desserts to Die For has a recipe for every occasion.The recipes are packed with tips, shortcuts and good advice and are guaranteed to impress your guests.
- Author BiographyA BBC TV cooking show host, author of 15 cookbooks and recipe writer for French Elle, Trish Deseine insists that she isn't a professional chef but a home cook. Trish Deseine was born and raised in Northern Ireland. After graduating from Edinburgh University she moved to Paris in the 1980s and lived in and around the city until moving to an ex-bakery in South of France in July 2014. she has since returned to live in Ireland. Since the publication of her first book, Little Plates for Friends, her unabashed love of eating and cooking, with her penchant for chocolate, has made her one of France and Ireland's best-loved food writers. She has published over 15 books in English and French which have won many awards, sold over a million copies and been translated into 10 languages. In 2013 her book The Paris Gourmet won her the fourth World Gourmand Award of her career.
- Author(s)Trish Deseine
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.