All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionHave you wondered why you should write your book this year? Yes, then this is the book for you. Twelve book author, Earma Brown offers you 100 Exciting Reasons why you should put pen to paper and keep going to completion. You'll come away pumped and ready to GET IT DONE. You'll kw you should get started and make your mother proud, expand your client base, zoom past your competitors without a book and more...
- Author BiographyEarma Brown is a 16 year author, book writing coach and iWIN founder. She received a Bachelor degree in Business at University of Arkansas. She has written twelve books including two other iWIN books from the Write to Win Series, eBook It and Article Marketing Speedway. Earma lives in Dallas, Texas with her husband Varn Brown.
- Author(s)Earma Brown
- PublisherButterfly Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintButterfly Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.