All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading sharkeologists David O'Doherty, Claudia O'Doherty and Mike Ahern bring you a hundred things you definitely didn't kw about the oceans' most terrifying creatures. For example: the great white shark hates jazz music; a group of hammerhead sharks is called 'a toolbelt'; the reef shark can send intimidating telephone text messages with its mind; and dancing. With the Sharks was Bulgarian TV's least successful ever television show; And the word 'shark' actually looks quite like a shark. Your kwledge of sharks is about to get a hundred facts more kwledgeable.
- Author BiographyDavid O'Doherty is very punctual. He lives in Dublin. Claudia O'Doherty had a lot of time on her hands prior to becoming a leading sharkeologist. She lives in Sydney, Australia. Mike Ahern moved from the country to the city to be closer to the internet. He lives in Dublin.
- Author(s)Claudia O'Doherty,David O'Doherty,Mike Ahern
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSquare Peg
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight293 g
- Width131 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.