All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.42Trending at AU $26.98
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.21
- AU $24.78Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.59
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.54
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has been written with one thing in mind: to make us think differently about the food we buy and eat. Award-winning author of The Health Delusion Glen Matten gives us a straight-talking take on the best way to buy, prepare and cook the best ingredients - and it really is easy. The details of each of the 100 foods cover all the information you need, including what it is, health benefits, the best way to buy, cook and store it and a simple recipe or serving suggestion. New diets appear all the time with promises for drastic weight loss and better health, while the supermarket shelves are full of products that have bits put in, bits taken out, 'healthy' ranges, low-fat alternatives and fortified foods - t to mention exotic new 'health' ingredients. The fact is that eating good nutritious food doesn't have to be this complicated.Organized into eight chapters that reflect the way we eat (Breakfast, On-the-go, Lunch, Store cupboard, Fine dining, Lazy cooking, Tipples, Desserts & treats) the book is extremely easy to use and includes photographs of recipes as well as ingredients. Packed full of recipes, information and guidance, this is a book for anyone who wants to take a simpler approach to health and good food.
- Author BiographyWith a Masters Degree in Nutritional Medicine and a predilection for good food, Glen Matten is a nutrition nerd and full-on foodie in equal measures. He is co-author of the award-winning book The Health Delusion. He has made numerous appearances on TV and radio and blogs for The Huffington Post.
- Author(s)Glen Matten
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationEast Petersburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIMM Lifestyle Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width178 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.