All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe female form has been a central theme in art for as long as there has been some form of artistic expression. This new title is a worthy addition to that veritable can that celebrates feminine grace and strength. Compiled over a period of seven years, this volume of photographs is a visual tribute to the women of Denmark-to their womanly beauty and integrity as individuals. The subjects come from all walks of life-models, singers, artists, actresses, artists, and students. Serene and timeless, every portrait allows the individual personality to shine through. The reader is immediately struck t only by the pride these women take, both in their bodies and in their spirits, but also by their indomitable strength and sense of purpose.
- Author BiographyWith solid bodies of work in their respective fields and worldwide acclaim as top practitioners, photographer Bjarke Johansen and creative director Simon Rasmussen are vital creative presences, both in their native land of Denmark and in international circles.
- PublisherteNeues Publishing UK Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- Place of PublicationKempen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintteNeues Media GmbH & Co. KG
- Content Notec. 275 duotone photographs
- Width245 mm
- Height340 mm
- Photographs byBjarke Johansen
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.