All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe universe is vast, and these are its stars! Filled with superheroes and grade-school heroines, psychotic villains and mythical creatures, tenderness and heartbreak, 100 Greatest Graphic Novels celebrates some of the finest graphic vels ever written and drawn. This guided tour of incredible stories is wonderfully visual and organized by various themes, offering reviews and commentary of ironic superhero stories (The Dark Knight Returns, Kingdom Come, Watchmen), coming-of-age tales (American Born Chinese, Roller Girl, This One Summer), historical literature (Barefoot Men, Maus, When the Wind Blows), modern drama (Killing and Dying, Marbles, Swallow Me Whole) and everything in between (The Acme Novelty Library, Fred the Clown, X'ed Out).
- Author BiographyKatrina Hill, the creator of www.actionflickchick.com, is the author of Action Movie Freak a guide to the best action movies, and co-contributor to The Walking Dead Psychology: Psych of the Living Dead. She has more than 150,000 on twitter @ActionChick. Alex Langley is the author of The Geek Handbook and a co-contributor to Star Wars Psychology: Dark Side of the Mind, and Captain America vs. Iron Man: Freedom, Security, Psychology. He is the writer/creator of the young adult graphic novel, Kill the Freshman, and has been a speaker on panels at various conventions, including Wonder-Con, and Comic-Con International.
- Author(s)Alex Langley,Katrina Hill
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Weight590 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.