All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Most hikes within a one-hour drive from San Francisco and other Bay Area cities * Thorough trailhead directions and maps for each hike, plus over 100 black and white and color photos * Bonus high-country trails near Lake Tahoe * Outings from family hikes to challenging backpacking trails * Lists trail distance, hiking time, difficulty level, optimum season, and more Hidden within and around the congested San Francisco Bay Area is a diverse array of often surprisingly remote hiking regions. Discover ridge-top trails with spectacular views or secluded scenic creek and lakeside strolls. Wander through majestic redwoods or along the ocean's edge. 100 Hikes in the San Francisco Bay Area is the most comprehensive hiking guide to the area, featuring a variety of hikes for all energy levels.
- Author(s)Marc Soares
- PublisherMountaineers Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series Title100 Hikes In...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMountaineers Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.