All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorking in the early years can be challenging, but to be outstanding in the early years can be even more difficult. This book contains 100 easily to implement ideas to transform your planning, practice and setting from good to outstanding in a flash! Full of tips to promote children's independence, stimulate their creative thinking, develop a sense of calm and maintain a structured environment, this book is an excellent tool for those new to working with this age range as well as more experienced practitioners.
- Author BiographyLucy Peet is a talented and imaginative early years advanced skills teacher with 19 years' experience working with 0-8 years olds. She is currently deputy head of an outstanding infant school and she has modelled practice across the county and received outstanding judgements from Ofsted for both her teaching and leadership. She believes above all that working in the early years should be fun for both the children and the practitioner and this comes through in her accessible writing style and original ideas.
- Author(s)Lucy Peet
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series Title100 Ideas for the Early Years
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight148 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $15.91
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.