All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThinking skills are the cornerstones of effective learning. When children are familiar with their 'thinking toolkit' they will engage more actively and confidently with the kwledge and information you teach them. In this brand new edition, author and education consultant Steve Bowkett offers 100 tried and tested activities and techniques to help children become more creative, analytical and flexible in their thinking. Whether you are an experienced teacher or you are just starting your teaching career, there are strategies in this book that you can apply across a wide age and ability range and areas of the primary curriculum. Dip in and use the activities as 'mind warm-ups' and lesson starters, or combine techniques to form the basis of whole topics and more extended programmes of study.
- Author BiographySteve Bowkett is a full-time writer and creative writing tutor. He taught English for 18 years in the UK. Steve was a member of an advisory group to the National Advisory Committee on Creative and Cultural Education.
- Author(s)Steve Bowkett
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series Title100 Ideas for Teachers
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight141 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.