All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of best Secondary n-ICT resource at the 2016 ERA awards, this is a brand new title in the successful 100 ideas series which provides secondary school science teachers with practical ideas and activities to use in their lessons as well as teaching and planning strategies to help make practice outstanding every day. The author is a science teacher and winner of the Wellcome Trust Enthuse award for Science. He has a growing Twitter following and the book will be full of his really original and engaging science ideas. The book will include ideas on integrating literacy into science lessons, safety in the lab and ideas for challenging the more able.
- Author BiographyIan McDaid is a classroom teacher, Head of Faculty and Science Specialist Leader of Education at Balby Carr Community Academy, UK. He was recognised by the National Science Learning Network as a National Expert Science Teacher, and in 2014 as the Project ENTHUSE National Secondary Science Leader.
- Author(s)Ian McDaid
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series Title100 Ideas for Teachers
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight160 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.30
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.