All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential for busy secondary form tutors, this book will inspire form time ideas that are constructive, exciting, yet take little preparation! Activities include community builders, PSHE related topics, creative thinking activities and a variety of active learning techniques to engage your students in discussions. While this book mostly focuses upon interesting, worthwhile and fun activities to do with a registration group it also includes some tips and advice on how to fulfill pastoral care responsibilities of pupils in a form group.
- Author BiographyMolly Potter is a Primary Teacher and curriculum designer at Locksley Short-Stay School for children who have been excluded from mainstream education. She has written a number of books for Featherstone, two of which are related to school readiness. She has taught in primary schools for 15 years. Molly has also worked as an adviser for PSHE supporting primary and secondary schools with many aspects relating to personal, social and health education, emotional literacy and wellbeing.
- Author(s)Molly Potter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series Title100 Ideas for Teachers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight162 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.