Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the hugely popular 100 Ideas series, this practical guide provides those working with children suffering from SEBD ideas of how to support and develop their learning. It contains lists which range from creating a supportive learning environment for the pupil to developing effective classroom management techniques.This useful, resourceful and practical guide provides those working with children suffering from SEBD one hundred ideas on how to support and develop their learning. The Continuum One Hundreds series offers 100 invaluable and practical ideas for teachers of all levels.
- Author BiographyRoy Howarth was Headteacher at Northern House Special School, Oxford for over twenty years. He now lectures on Managing Challenging Behaviour at Oxford Brookes University and runs INSETs for teachers.
- Author(s)Roy Howarth
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/03/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum One Hundreds
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Out-of-print date19/04/2017
- Weight154 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.