All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition contains over 120 ideas on teaching history in the classroom. Ideas range from entertaining starters to using games and ICT to engage students in the subject. They can be adapted for use with all ages and abilities. It has a wealth of ideas on meaningful ways to engage students in history. The Continuum One Hundreds series offers 100 invaluable and practical ideas for teachers of all levels.
- Author BiographyJulia Murphy is a history and English teacher in Carmarthenshire, South Wales
- Author(s)Julia Murphy
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/09/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum One Hundreds
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.