All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains 100 Japanese Puzzles created by LOGI, the leading Polish puzzle publisher. Inside you will find 100 beautiful puzzles with unique solutions, of five difficulty levels.Size of the puzzles - from 5x5 to 30x35. Japanese puzzles are a kind of very addictive logic puzzles, in which you have to paint some fields following the numbers and you will see that the fields will form an image. <b>Reasons to like Logi puzzles: </b><ol><li><b>Each puzzle has only one solution.</b>Puzzles are tested by a computer program designed by Urszula Marciniak, a mathematician and puzzle lover.</li><li><b>You can solve puzzles using only logical thinking - guessing is needed.</b>The program is designed so that it uses only human kind of thinking. So even if a puzzle has only one solution, the program can reject it, because human will t be able to solve such puzzle without guessing and finding contradictions. This is what makes Logi puzzles enjoyable to solve.</li><li><b>Puzzles are created by professional graphic designers.</b>We have very high standards for graphics. We don't accept all images, they have to fulfill certain conditions, like empty lines, clarity, and many other.</li><li><b>We set five difficulty levels. </b>The levels are set by a computer program, so they are always objective and the same. </li><li><b>No repeating puzzles.</b>The puzzles you see in this book are t published in any other n Polish language book. They were only published in our Polish monthly magazines available in Polish press stores or in online store at our website.</li><li><b>We publish puzzles since 2004 - we kw well what puzzlers like.</b></li><li><b>If you have problems with solving a puzzle send it to us and we will show you a next step.</b>Although puzzlers prefer to solve puzzle alone to feel proud, sometimes a small tip can be very helpful. We provide such help all the time for Polish puzzlers.</li><li><b>If you are new in puzzles you can check our website for tutorials www.logi-puzzles.com. </b>Go to the Friday Online Mix section and click below a specific puzzle to see tips and tricks.</li></ol> The person who takes care of Logi's high quality is Urszula Marciniak - the founder of Logi. Mathematician, photographer, a puzzle fan.
- Author BiographyLogi is a leading Polish publisher of magazines with puzzles since 2004. Logi publishes regularly 2 monthlies Japanese Puzzles and Logi-Mix and also many special editions. Logi puzzles always have unique solutions, images are drawn by professional graphics and puzzles are always sorted by difficulty level. Check the Logi website for more puzzles to solve online. ========================= Urszula Marciniak is the founder of Logi. Mathematician, photographer, puzzle fan!
- Author(s)Logi Puzzles
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byAndrzej Baran,Urszula Marciniak
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.