All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKnitting continues to be a very popular craft, and this book has a very wide appeal both to beginners and more accomplished knitters. This book represents amazing value, comprising 100 projects from some of our best-selling knitting authors. The book covers a wide variety of themes from Christmas knits, baby bootees, phone covers, mug hugs, headbands and scarves, so there is something for everyone to enjoy. Knitting requires very little in the way of tools and materials, which are widely available from major yarn stores and are relatively inexpensive. The techniques used in this book are simple eugh for experienced beginners to master, and easy for more seasoned knitters. Special stitches used are explained in detail, and yarns are described in generic terms, so that readers can use what is available to them, wherever they live. The projects are satisfying to make and can be made as gifts for special occasions and celebrations to family and friends.
- Author BiographyBest-selling authors and designers from Search Press.
- Author(s)Lee Ann Garrett,Monica Russel,Search Press Studio,Sue Stratford,Susan A. Cordes,Susie Johns,Val Pierce
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series Title100 Little Gifts to Make
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note500 colour illustrations
- Weight990 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.