All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionA reliable guide to what science fiction is Christopher Priest, award-winning science fiction author A really good introduction to the genre SFX Magazine Perceptive and glorious Ian Watson, author of the screenplay for Steve Spielberg's A.I. Want to become a science fiction buff? Want to expand your reading in your favourite genre? This is a good place to start! From the publishers of the popular Good Reading Guide comes a rich selection of some of the finest SF vels ever published. With 100 of the best titles fully reviewed and a further 500 recommended, you'll quickly become an expert in the world of science fiction. The book is arranged by author and includes some thematic entries and special categories such as SF film adaptations, SF in rock music and Philip K. Dick in the mass media . It also includes a history of SF and a new definition of the genre, plus lists of award winners and book club recommendations. Foreword by Christopher Priest, the multiple award-winning SF author.
- Author BiographySteve Andrews has been a bookseller for Waterstones for more then fifteen years and has a particular knowledge of the genre. He was co-editor of the Waterstones Guide to Science Fiction and Fantasy Books. Nick Rennison is a bookseller, editor and freelance writer. He is author of the Bloomsbury Good Reading Guide.
- Author(s)Nick Rennison,Stephen E. Andrews
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/09/2006
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteN/A
- Weight126 g
- Width105 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.