Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe fashion industry has always celebrated invative design, and young, talented fashion designers can make a huge impact as they explore new ideas and push boundaries. This book showcases the diverse and unique work of the best 100 new creatives in fashion design from around the world. These designers are characterized by their single-minded interpretation of clothing and their ambition to present alternative solutions in dressing for their customers. The book focuses on designers still in the first decade of their career, either working alone on their own label or brand or teamed up into small companies, showcasing collections. As well as pinpointing the best new talent worldwide, this visually stunning survey provides a comprehensive showcase of cutting-edge imagery, including original design work, drawings and photography. The ultimate reference guide to the world's movers and shakers in fashion today, this is a book all fashionistas will want to own.
- Author BiographyHywel Davies has lectured at Central Saint Martins, the London College of Fashion, Ravensbourne College of Communication, and the Royal College of Art. Previously the fashion editor at iconic lifestyle magazine Sleazenation, he has also written for Arena, Jack, Vogue, ELLE, Wallpaper*, the Sunday Telegraph, Nylon, Dazed & Confused, Loaded Fashion, and Time Out. Hywel has worked as a consultant for top brands including Levi's, Braun, and Orange. His first book Modern Menswear was published by Laurence King in 2008.
- Author(s)Hywel Davies
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1760 g
- Width189 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.