All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStimulating and delightful, this collection of puzzles features original and classic brainteasers. The author, a puzzle columnist for Le Monde, specially selected these mind-benders for the widest possible audience, ensuring that they're neither too hard for those without a math background r too easy for the mathematically adept. Includes solutions.
- Author BiographyPierre Berloquin is a French operations research engineer, writer, and game designer who has written more than 40 books in the area of recreational mathematics.
- Author(s)Pierre Berloquin
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.