All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $33.40Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $25.49
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $26.48
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.43
About this product
- DescriptionLive life! Break away from the mundane habits and predictable schedules of everyday living! Interactions with new cultures will transcend the limitations of your world. Should you be immune to the lessons life is waiting to teach? Let me introduce you to dozens of people to meet along the way, as you gain personal insights cultures, customs, and hints about the incredible changes taking place inside yourself from this type of exposure. The icing on the cake is the compelling photographs that take you through the daily life of an unfamiliar culture. A travel experience starts with the place and the sights to see. What you bring back in your treasure chest of memories will be experiences with people you meet along the way. I will hold your hand while you see, taste, smell and breathe the life of the people. This is t a show and tell guidebook to suggest where to go and what to do. It will open your eyes and tempt your tongue, as you taste traditional Moroccan bisteeya (a delectable three-layer sweet pie wrapped in the thinnest of pastries and eaten with three fingers). Your exposure to more traditional customs may cause you to change your lifestyle. After this safe, vicarious trip at my side, you will be packing for your second. Whether you need inspiration, without venturing away from your kwn comforts to fill those gaps of discontentment, or you dare to let your imagination run free in exploring the world around you, you will want to keep 100 People at your bedside or in your reading bag for your next flight. Jackie Chase has more than four decades of travel experience in and out of over one hundred countries. She has lived temporarily with remote tribal people in the populated continents of the earth and has written several books in this photo-journalism series about cultures, plus a Traveler's Handbook that won a Royal Palm Literary Award.
- Author(s)Jackie Chase
- Date of Publication02/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight443 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.