All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionA simple guide to matching main courses with easy-to-find wines 100 Perfect Pairings: Main Dishes to Enjoy with Wines You Love helps you prepare main dishes that will perfectly complement the wines of your choice. An ideal resource for both casual dinners and special occasions, this handy book presents 100 main dish recipes that pair deliciously with favorites like Chardonnay (Roast Chicken with Potatoes) and Merlot (Mixed Mushroom Pappardelle), as well as new varietals like Viognier (Lobster Tails with Vanilla Drawn Butter), and Syrah (Rib Eye Steaks with Green Olive Butter). Organized into 12 chapters (six for white, six for red) and illustrated with 40 lush color photos, 100 Perfect Pairings makes it easy to match a variety of main dishes with your favorite wines. Features 100 tempting recipes to suit many occasions from weekday dinners to celebration brunches Offers simple pairing guidelines for white wines from Sauvign Blanc to Gewurztraminer and red wines from Rose to Cabernet Sauvign Packaged in a small format that's great for gift-giving and for taking with you when you shop for food and wine Whether pairing with a white or red wine, these 100 delicious recipes offer exciting options that will make every meal an occasion to remember.
- Author Biographyjill silverman hough is a food writerand recipe developer whose work has appeared in Bon Appetit, Cooking Light, FineCooking, Clean Eating, and U.S. Airways' Attache, among other publications. She is also the author of 100 Perfect Pairings: Small Plates to Enjoy with Wines You Love. Jill lives in Napa, California, and regularly teaches at Ramekins Culinary School in Sonoma and other locations throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Visit her web site at JillHough.com, read her blog at JillHough.com/blog, and follow her on Twitter @JillSHough and the 100 Perfect Pairings Facebook page.
- Author(s)Jill Silverman Hough
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication21/04/2011
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight552 g
- Width141 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.