All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.09Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionHumanity is on the cusp of an exciting longevity revolution. The first person to live to 150 years has probably already been born. What will your life look like when you live to be over 100? Will the world become overpopulated? How will living longer affect your finances, your family life, and your views on religion and the afterlife? In 100 Plus, futurist Sonia Arrison brings together over a decade of experience researching and writing about cutting-edge advances in science and techlogy to paint a vivid picture of a future that only recently seemed like science fiction, but is w very real. The first book to give readers a comprehensive understanding of how life-extending discoveries will change our social and ecomic worlds, 100 Plus is an illuminating and indispensable text that will help us navigate the thrilling journey of life beyond 100 years.
- Author BiographySonia Arrison is a founder, academic advisor, and trustee at Singularity University, located in Mountain View, CA. She is also a senior fellow at the Pacific Research Institute (PRI) and a columnist for TechNewsWorld. As a frequent media contributor and guest, her work has appeared on CNN and in the Los Angeles Times, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today.
- Author(s)Sonia Arrison
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight326 g
- Width146 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.