All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEndorsed by the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons! Whether you or a relative have recently had a hip replacement or are considering or planning the surgery, this book offers help! 100 Questions & Answers About Hip Replacement gives authoritative, practical answers to your questions about the causes of joint disease and the details of surgery to relieve pain and improve function of the hip. This book provides sources of support from both the doctor's and patient's viewpoints. Dr. Fischer, an expert orthopedic surgeon, covers topics such as hip disease, diagsis, treatment options, surgery, risks, and possible complications. An invaluable resource for anyone coping with the physical and emotional turmoil of hip replacement!
- Author(s)Stuart J. Fischer
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication26/01/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Weight312 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.