All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Black and White Interior Version) Finally, A Wheat-Free, 100% Rye Cookbook using Sourdough, Traditional Fats, and Natural Sweeteners! From delicious brownies to rye tortillas to tangy sourdough bread... you will wonder why you've never eaten rye like this before. This book is truly a unique look into what makes rye special, and how to turn it into dazzling and healthy food that will keep your family asking for more... From Shann: After years of baking with alternative grains, rye seemed a good fit for our family. It was less expensive than the spelt we had been using, it was well-tolerated by those with food sensitivities, and after some manipulation, we found it could be used to create everything from a hearty loaf of sourdough bread to soft tortillas to our favorite honey-sweetened brownie. Because we love the benefits of fermentation, I developed these recipes using sourdough and a long fermentation period. The result is this collection of well-loved recipes from our home kitchen.
- Author BiographyShannon is a mama to five small children, homesteader, freelance writer, cookbook author, and fermented-food enthusiast. She is the author of four books: Simple Food for Winter, Simple Food for Spring, 100% Rye and Traditionally Fermented Food. She chronicles her family's off-grid journey at nourishingdays.com. Her latest book, Traditionally Fermented Food, is set to be released in May 2017.
- Author(s)Shannon Stonger
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.49
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.51
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.72
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $26.95
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $39.58
- AU $44.64Trending at AU $46.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.