All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to science fiction films, which analyzes and contextualizes the most important examples of the genre, from Un voyage dans la lune (1902), to The Road (2009).
- Author BiographyBarry Keith Grant is Professor of Popular Culture and Film at Brock University, Ontario, Canada. He is an Elected Fellow at the Royal Society of Canada and recipient of the annual Pedagogy Award from the Society for Cinema and Media Studies. He is the author of the BFI Film Classic on Invasion of the Body Snatchers (2010), Film Genre: From Inconography to Ideology (2007), and co-author with Jim Hillier of 100 Documentary Films (2009).
- Author(s)Barry Keith Grant
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleScreen Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight578 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.