All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionMost Clemson fans have attended a game at Memorial Stadium, seen highlights of a young Terry Kinard, and remember where they were when the Tigers won the 1981 national championship. But only real fans kw who gave Frank Howard Howard's Rock, can name the Father of Clemson Football, or kw all the words to the Tiger Rag. 100 Things Clemson Fans Should Kw & Do Before They Die by Lou Sahadi reveals the most critical moments and important facts about past and present players, coaches, and teams that are part of the storied history that is Clemson football. Whether you're a die-hard fan from the Danny Ford era or a new supporter of Dabo Swinney, this book contains everything Tigers fans should kw, see, and do in their lifetime. If you bleed orange then this book is for you. It offers the chance to be certain you are kwledgeable about the most important facts about the team, the traditions, and what being a Tigers fan is all about.
- Author BiographyLou Sahadi is the author of several classic sports books, including Johnny Unitas: America's Quarterback, Say Hey: The Autobiography of Willie Mays, The Winning Edge, the autobiography of Don Shula, and They're Playing My Game, the autobiography of Hank Stram. He lives in Boca Raton, Florida. Dabo Swinney is a former wide receiver and tight end coach for Alabama. In 2003, he became the wide receiver coach at Clemson and took over as the team's recruiting coordinator, and was named Clemson's 27th head coach on December 1, 2008. He still holds the position today.
- Author(s)Lou Sahadi
- PublisherTriumph Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Foreword byDabo Swinney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.