100 Things Iowa Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die by Rick Brown (Paperback / softback, 2016)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionMost Iowa Hawkeyes fans have attended a basketball game at Carver-Hawkeye Arena, seen highlights of The Catch that beat LSU in 2005, and were thrilled by the school s run to the 2014 15 Big Ten Football Championship Game. But only real fans kw how many players have had their numbers retired, the best place to grab a bite before the game, or the only Iowa basketball player to lead the nation in scoring.<i> 100 Things Iowa Fans Should Kw & Do Before They Die</i> is the ultimate resource guide for true fans of Iowa athletics. Whether you're a die-hard fan from the days of Nile Kinnick or a new supporter of Fran McCaffery, this book contains everything Hawkeyes fans should kw, see, and do in their lifetime.
- Author Biography<b>Rick Brown </b>wrote for the Des Moines Register for more than 35 years. He is a 10-time Iowa Sportswriter of the Year. He lives in Pleasant Hill, Iowa. <b>Chuck Long </b>played quarterback at Iowa for Hayden Fry and professionally with the Detroit Lions and the Los Angeles Rams. He is an inductee of the College Football Hall of Fame.
- Author(s)Rick Brown
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication30/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series Title100 Things...Fans Should Know
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.