All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetailing 65 years of NASCAR history, this lively book explores the personalities, events, and facts every stock car racing fan should kw. Important nicknames, dates, and acheivements round out this fan handbook. This guide to all things NASCAR also includes a list of must-do NASCAR-related activities, such as making a pilgrimage to the birthplace of Dale Earnhardt, exploring the hidden gems of major racing venues, and visiting lesser-kwn museums devoted to the sport.
- Author BiographyMike Hembree has covered auto racing for two decades and seen more than 600 NASCAR races. He has been named writer of the year three times by the National Motorsports Press Association. He lives in Gaffney, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Mike Hembree
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white halftones
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.