All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- Description100 Things Nationals Fans Should Kw & Do Before They Die is the ultimate resource guide for true fans of the Washington Nationals. Whether you're a die-hard booster from the days of the Senators or a new supporter of the Bryce Harper-led squad, these are the 100 things all fans need to kw and do in their lifetime. It contains every essential piece of Nationals kwledge and trivia, as well as must-do activities, and ranks them all from 1 to 100, providing an entertaining and easy-to-follow checklist as you progress on your way to fan superstardom.
- Author BiographyJake Russell began a decade-long stint with the Washington Redskins website TheHogs.net in 2003. He has worked at the Capital Gazette in Annapolis and is currently a sports news aide at The Washington Post. In 2014 he created his own website, JakeRussellSports.com. A three-time National League Manager of the Year, Dusty Baker was named Washington Nationals manager after the 2015 season. He resides in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Jake Russell
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series Title100 Things...Fans Should Know
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.