All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this ultimate resource guide for true fans of baseball's first professional team, author Joel Luckhaupt has collected every essential piece of Cincinnati Reds trivia, as well as must-do activities, and ranked them from one to 100, providing an entertaining and easy-to-follow checklist for fans to complete in their lifetime. Most Reds fans have taken in a game or two at the Great American Ball Park, have seen highlights of the Big Red Machine, and remember the team's surprising triumph in the 1990 World Series. But only real fans kw which 15-year-old took the mound for the Reds in 1944, can name the pitcher who gave up Pete Rose's 4,192nd hit, or remember how many dogs owner Marge Schott owned. 100 Things Reds Fans Should Kw & Do Before They Die is the perfect book for any fan of Reds baseball, whether a die-hard booster from the days of Ted Kluszewski or a new supporter of Joey Votto, Johnny Cueto, and Aroldis Chapman.
- Author BiographyJoel Luckhaupt is a statistician for Fox Sports Ohio and the coauthor of The Wire-to-Wire Reds: Sweet Lou, Nasty Boys, and the Wild Run to a World Championship. He has also served as contributing editor of the Maple Street Press Reds Annual. He lives in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Author(s)Joel Luckhaupt
- PublisherTriumph Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight403 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.