All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCheshire is a walker's paradise with its industrial heritage and outstanding natural beauty. The collection of 100 walks of up to 12 miles will help you explore the best of this diverse county. The Crowood Walking Guides give detailed and accurate route descriptions of the 100 walks. Full-colour mapping is included which is sourced from the Ordnance Survey. Details of where to park and where to eat and drink are included and also places of interest to see along the way.
- Author BiographyCrowood Press is a fully independent publisher committed to providing high quality titles packed with detailed information for those with special interests.
- Author(s)Crowood Press UK
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2016
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note100 colour route maps 1 regional map
- Weight289 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $22.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $31.36
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.21
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.74
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.83
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.