All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYorkshire is a walker's paradise. This collection of 100 walks of up to 12 miles covers West Riding and The Dales and will help you explore the best of this beautiful and diverse county. The Crowood Walking Guides include; detailed and accurate route descriptions; full-colour mapping which is sourced from the Ordnance Survey;', where to park and places to eat and drink and interesting sights to see along the way.
- Author BiographyJonathan Smith has been walking the fells and mountains of Britain all his life. In his early years he accompanied his father on long hikes in the Lake District before moving north to tackle the Munros of the Scottish Highlands. Now he lives and works in the Yorkshire Dales, where and his family enjoy the glories of 'God's own county'.
- Author(s)Jonathan Jeremy Berkeley Smith
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2015
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleCrowood Walking Guides
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note92 colour route maps 1 regional map
- Weight289 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.