All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive lifestyle guide to using nutritional science, exercise secrets, and dietary supplements to melt fat, build lean muscle, and make your metabolism burn like a wildfire!
- Author BiographyBen Greenfield holds bachelor's and master's degrees in exercise science, physiology and biomechanics. He is certified as a personal trainer and strength and conditioning coach (National Strength and Conditioning Association) and a sports nutritionist (International Society of Sport Nutrition). With over 8 years experience in assisting thousands of individuals with weight loss and coaching professional, collegiate, and recreational athletes from all sports, Ben is Director of Sports Performance for Champion Sports Medicine in Spokane, WA (www.champsportsmed.com) and the head coach and owner of Pacific Elite Fitness online coaching services (www.pacificfit.net). At Champions, Ben directs a physiology and biomechanics lab that specializes in weight loss, personal training, performance bike fitting, run gait and swim stroke analysis, sweat sodium profiling, blood lactate, VO2 and aerobic/anaerobic power testing. Through Pacific Elite Fitness, an online nutrition and fitness portal, Ben teaches holistic wellness, sports nutrition and performance while creating comprehensive athlete and weight loss programs. Ben has written two books on metabolism and weight loss: Shape21: The Lean Body Manual and 100 Ways to Boost Your Metabolism. Ben is the #1 ranked triathlete in the Triathlon Northwest race circuit and holds several triathlon course records in the Pacific Northwest.
- Author(s)Ben Greenfield
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.